Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's day!

I have always been fascinated with the amount of combinations it took to make me.  In honor of Mother's day I wanted to share just a few of those combinations.  Unfortunately I am missing a photo here and there on my father's side, however I know I have at least one photo somewhere of my father's grandmother, Margaret, but that will have to wait for another time.

Happy Mother's day to all, I now present part of my family tree!


Parents
Don & Marie (Scott) Eldridge

Maternal Grandparents
Cecil & Edna (Mason) Scott

Paternal Grandparents
Harold & Ruth (L'Hommedieu) Eldridge



Maternal Great grandparents
Frank & Marie (Vlasac) Mason



Maternal Great grandmother
Nellie (Prime) Scott

Maternal Great, great grandmother
Julia (Theriault) Scott
Maternal Great, great grandparents
Anton & Anna Vlasac
Maternal Great, great grandmother
Julia Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment