Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Have to start somewhere

I have had a number of people ask me "when are you going to update your blog?????"  I sheepishly grin and tell them "soon."  So for you who have asked, here is a quick blog, and for those who read this and didn't ask...well you get it too.

In the past three weeks, I have started three blogs and one song.  I have not finished any of them at this time!  The first week of January I began to set some goals, one of which was to publish a blog at least once a month, preferrable twice.  I decided I need to start somewhere, and was inspired by other blogs I have read that are simply one or two paragraphs.  To my reader's I make this resolution: In 2012 I will make a concerted effort to publish at least once a month.  It may not be the best of what I feel it should be, but I am going to prime the pump and keep writing.  I am going to try and share those passing thoughts (that I have daily) and hopefully a couple of these will inspire a smile, a chuckle or a hmmm from the reader's.

I would ask one thing of my reader's...continue to ask "when you gonna post?"  Thanks for hanging with me people, 2012 the year I work on being consistently creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment